Baza Imovine Grada
is a unique software system in Croatia that allows evidencing, analysis
and viewing of assets held by local municipalities on geometric maps.
The system allows for the management of core data such as data of usage,
expenses and income for each individual asset and complete support for
user defined reporting and analysis.
Through this system the local government has 24 hour
access to up-to-date information about its assets which allows for correct
placement of it resources and management in order to use them most productively.
BIG is a web application developed in the PHP programming
language using an Oracle database. It is completely platform independed.
For optimization, stability and performance it uses
AJAX technology. Reports are generate in PDF format which makes them
independent of the software allowing for greater universality. The reports
can be used for digital distribution, presentation or for public posting
on internet sites.
The system was develop on the model of asset management
in combination with a project of the local municipality from management
of the Urban Institute, in collaboration with local municipalities in
Croatia. The system stands as the base for a productive and effective
management tool. This model introduces new systematic access and growing
productivity in asset management that is being used by local municipalities.
- Data management of assets, active and expired contracts.
- Data management of regular and irregular asset expenses.
- Input of basic and additional space.
- Review of historical data.
- Administration of application users and codes.
- Detailed statistics in table and graphical formats (based on clarification,
asset group, asset type, status of space, zone and asset status).
- The uploading of photos and documents (contracts, maps, ...) for each
individual asset unit.
- Filtering of data based on different criteria.
- Data search based on different criteria.
- Report generator in which each user selects the content of the record
- Generation of predefined reports in PDF format based on criteria that
are set by the user (reports on assets, contract, lists based on space
- Automatic report generation for empty spaces or appartments on contract
- Warnings for "soon to be expired" contracts of business
spaces, lessees and appartment rentals.
Server installation requirements:
- OS: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD
- PHP 5+ (free)
- Ion Cube Loader (free)
- Apache Web Server (free)
- Oracle XE (free)
- ImageMagick (free)